Tuesday 3 February 2009

Why does a bit of snow bring the country to a halt?

It could be worse. It could be a couple of foot of snow, but no, 5 inches odd brought London buses to a halt yesterday.

Why weren't the gritters out? Why did the H&S fascists stop the buses running, as I'm sure they did (the drivers probably all had snowball fights anyway)? What I found the most ironic was that the Circle Line, which I believe is completely underground, was one of the lines completely closed.

Excuse for a day off as far as I can see. I used it as an excuse to take the day of school, but that's the point. When the snow comes, on the rare occasions, we all want to have a snowball fight and go sledging. And I don't blame anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on posts here, and all posts whether critical or in agreement are fine as long as they are not abusive. Comments are moderated due to Chinese spambots.